Meals and Local Activities
- Walmart Supercenter (1.7 miles away), 3250 Vineland Rd · (407) 397-1125
- Publix Sunrise City Plaza (1.6 miles away), 3221 Vineland Rd · (407) 239-1852
- Lake Buena Vista Supermarket (1.5 miles away), 13400 S Apopka Vineland Rd · (407) 938-9260
Orlando Area Attractions
There is free time in the NSG schedule Saturday afternoon and evening.
- Caribe Royale’s Local Events list
- Theme parks (Disney, SeaWorld, Universal, and others)
- Disney Springs: Formerly Downtown Disney, a great place to go with kids or friends to eat and check out local entertainment
- International Drive
- Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts (17 miles)
- Orlando Visitor Center
- Expedia’s Things to Do in Orlando
- Experience Kissimmee
- TripAdvisor’s Things to Do
- Frommer’s Things to Do
- CityPASS tickets and discounts
- Other attractions
Tickets To Disney Parks
For NSG guests, Disney offers a savings on all multi-day (2+ Day) tickets. All multi-day tickets include an additional complimentary “bonus visit” admission to a Disney water park or mini golf. They also offer afternoon (after 1:00 p.m.) and twilight (after 5:00 p.m.) tickets that are exclusive to the meetings and conventions market (they do not make these tickets available at their ticket windows or to the general public). To purchase a partial day ticket, click on Partial Day Product. These options are available until Wednesday, November 6 at 5:00 p.m.
Visit the Navigators-specific Disney site for details.
May I Use My P-Card to Buy Theme Park Tickets?
You may buy tickets to the Disney theme parks and other local attractions with your p-card if you are attending with your work team.
- “Entertainment” is an appropriate business expense, but the entertainment needs to be connected to your job. In this case, it would be building relationships with your co-workers. If two or more co-workers go to a theme park together, it can be considered business entertainment.
- If your family is attending with the work team, you may purchase a ticket for yourself and your spouse with your p-card, but not your children. If you include your children in the team activity, their expenses need to be covered separately.