Caribe Royale Hotel and Convention Center
8101 World Center Dr, Orlando , FL 32821
Your event registration does not include lodging. You need to reserve your hotel room separately.
Suites: $129 per night
- One king-size or two queen-size beds
- Both include pullout, full-size sofa bed
- King-bed suites can hold up to 4 people
- Queen-bed suites can hold up to 5 adults
- Small refrigerator, microwave oven, and coffee/tea maker
Deluxe King Suites: $149 per night (up to 4 people)
- 20% more space than king suite
- Double sinks in bathroom
- Whirlpool tub
Villas: $229 per night (up to 8 people)
- Two bedrooms: one with king-size bed, the other with two queen-size beds
- Include pullout, full-size sofa bed
- Full kitchen with dishes, microwave oven, dishwasher, full-size refrigerator with ice maker, and coffee/tea maker
- Dining area
- Laundry room with washer and dryer
A full list of room accommodations and amenities are available on the group hotel link (see below), and can be viewed once you’ve selected your dates, number of rooms, number of guests, and click on “Check availability.”
Portable cribs are available upon request while supplies last. This request can be made when you make your online room reservation under “Additional Room Requests.”
Reservations for Personal Stay
When making room reservations, additional nights for personal stay may be requested at the same room rate. Upon check in you will need to let the hotel know which nights will be charged to your p-card and which nights will be charged to your personal credit card. Charges will be applied upon check-out. Taxes will apply to any reservations made for your personal stay.
Reservations for Stay During the Staff Gathering
Rooms reserved for the National Staff Gathering or for a Mission-specific pre- or post-conference may be charged on your p-card or your personal credit card.
Room reservations will be guaranteed with your card. Charges will be applied to your card upon check out.
For your hotel room charges paid by p-card to be tax-exempt, you must download the tax-exempt affidavit, print it, fill it out, and have it with you upon check in. If you don’t have it with you, request one upon check in and the hotel will provide one for you.
If you need to add personal nights to your reservation, include them in your initial reservation and upon check in let the hotel know which nights will be charged to your p-card and which nights will be charged to your personal credit card. Note: Charges paid by personal credit cards are not tax-exempt.
Room Cancellation Policy
If you cancel your reservation more than 72 hours prior to your schedule time of arrival, you will receive a full refund. For example, if your reservation begins November 7, 2019, you may cancel without penalty as late as November 4. If you cancel less than 72 hours before your arrival (for example on November 5), you will receive a refund for all but one night’s charge per room reserved.
The Caribe Royale booking system automatically defaults to certain rooms based on the number of adults in the reservation. If you want more than two adults in a room, they suggest you leave the number of adults at 2 guests and then list the additional adults’ names and their arrival and departure dates under “Extra Information About Your Visit” in the box for “Anticipated Arrival Time.”
Individual Attendees or Attendees Bringing Families
- Online: Caribe Royale Online Reservations. This link does not require a group or attendee code to book. Just enter the dates desired and you will receive the contracted group rates. Warning: If you click on “Specials and Packages” at the top of the hotel reservation page, it will take you out of the NSG group reservation area.
- By phone: Call toll free 1-800-823-8300, or for Orlando area residents, 407-238-8000. You must identify that you will be attending The Navigators National Staff Gathering at time of booking to receive the group rate.
Attendees with Roommates
A primary contact person is needed to submit a room reservation that will have roommates. This primary contact needs the full name of each person sharing the room and their arrival and departure dates before making the room reservation.
If charges are being divided between roommates, one person will be responsible for the charges at the time of the reservation. When you file your expense report with The Navigators, the person who charged the room will need to itemize the charges to the accounts (cost center) of each roommate. Please contact Staff Services at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance with your expense report.
EDGE Corps: Don’t make your own room reservations. The EDGE Office will take care of that for you.
To make a room reservation with roommates:
- Online: Caribe Royale Online Reservations (same as above). Add each roommate(s) full name and their arrival and departure dates to your reservation under “Extra Information About Your Visit” in the box for “Anticipated Arrival Time.”
- By phone: Call toll free 1-800-823-8300 or for Orlando area residents, 407-238-8000. You must identify that you will be attending The Navigators National Staff Gathering at time of booking to receive the group rate. Add each roommate(s) full name and their arrival and departure dates to your reservation.